Guest Post Contribution Guidelines
Woopra's Blog is always looking for helpful, original articles from customer analytics experts! If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for Woopra, please read the qualification criteria below to see what we're looking for!
Writing for Woopra
As a contributor you are expected to follow this guide through the writing process. Aim to write to educate, entertain and provide high-quality original content!
Topics We Love
- Customer Analytics
- Leveraging Data for Retargeting
- SaaS Metrics and How To's
- Product Management
- Product Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Intelligence
- The Customer Journey/Customer Experience
- Advertising Techniques
- Customer Engagement
- Case Studies (Unique stories using the Woopra Product)
- Be sure that your story contains original, unique and useful content
- Make strong, clear arguments supported by examples, use cases, details, and data
- Include an author byline and headshot with your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should coun
- Disclose any conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in any relevant story examples
- Any article submitted must be original and exclusive to Woopra
- Shoot for between 800-1200 words in length
- Double-check any links, facts and include proper citation
- Don't hesitate to reach out while writing for feedback
- Avoid promotional content. You can use your company as an example, but it must be the basis for sharing the information and not a sales page (You can link to your company at most once (1) per post. A link will be included in your bio and social media profiles as well.
Fun and Helpful Tips
- Stick to American spelling. (Prioritize it)
- Pair great content with a visual element/graphics to get more attention (Check out pexels.com for free imagery)
- Headers, numbering, bullets and clarified formatting helps to guide the reader
- Personal examples and anecdotes add clarification and help the reader to digest the information
- A question for readers at the end of your story is great way to encourage comments
- A relevant and insightful quote at the start of a story is a great way to grab attention
- Keep it light. Readers are busy. Share thoughts and ideas in a conversational tone with light and succinct sentences
How to Submit Your Guest Post
- Fill out the form below with your contact information and a draft of your post. Alternatively, you can include a link to a shared Google Document in the "Guest Post Draft" section for review.
- If your article meets our quality standards and follows our guidelines, we will notify you within two weeks to follow up or to confirm an estimated publication date.
- Woopra reserves the right to include calls-to-action to other Woopra content, including but not limited to landing pages, email newsletters, ebooks/guides, blog posts and other downloadable content. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for clarity.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to working together!